Taiwanese American Professionals (TAP) enhances the Taiwanese American community by connecting individuals interested in professional and career development, while emphasizing the preservation of Taiwanese American identity.
TAP-ATX’s Mission is to connect, grow, and empower the greater Austin community by providing quality resources and programs influenced by the Taiwanese American perspective.
TAP-ATX is a chapter of TACL National, a 501c3 non-profit organization run entirely by volunteers. Learn more about TACL.
- Build Taiwanese American community-oriented leaders in all professions
- Promote the Taiwanese American identity
- Build a professional network of Taiwanese Americans
- Be positive role models in the community
- Become a bridge for TAP members and other Taiwanese American and Asian Pacific American organizations
- Become a paid member, and receive early access to special events and other private member events!
- Donate $30 and receive an awesome TAP-ATX t-shirt!
- Donations of any amount are welcome. Your support will help provide programs and events that enrich the Taiwanese American community.